- Planning my trip to see my boyfriend in Hamburg after 6 whole weeks of being apart!! I can't wait to see his face and I can't wait to go to the German Christmas markets, and feel all festive.
- My UGG boots - I know they aren't a blogger fave, but I seriously can't be without them at the moment, I've only had them a year, but while the weather is this cold, they're a saviour.
- Fur Stoles, I love anything with a little bit of fur on, as I feel it glams up any outfit at the moment and just makes everything look super cute and cosy
- My black boot wedges - perfect for keeping my feet warm when they're out of the UGGS and spicing up my outfit a bit, plus you can't beat a wedge heel - thins the legs AND is easy to walk in. Winner.
- My MAC tinted lip conditioner - just because this winter weather is trying to ruin my lips and my MAC saves them every time. I lost it for a couple of weeks and then found it again in my bag and have not been able to stop using it since.
- Christmas songs! Every time I hear a christmas song on the radio it makes me feel so excited and all warm inside. I cannot wait to go home in 4 days. Time to get properly festive.
- Planning my birthday meal which is basically just going to be a big reunion for all of my beautiful girlfriends! I can't wait to see them all as we have a lot of catching up to do, and planning the night is getting me so excited!
- My new coat from Miss Selfridge with its fur collar and cuffs, although it's waiting for me patiently at home and I haven't been able to wear it here yet. It's gorge. I can't wait to wear it out and show off it's loveliness!
- Urban Outfitters - besides all of their lovely clothes that I just want to buy all of, they have some really quirky gifts and jewelry for sale at the moment which are just PERFECT for christmas presents. I've been hinting at a lot of the stuff for presents myself recently so hopefully Santa's been listening!
- The fact that I go to New York to celebrate my 21st birthday in only 18 DAYS!! Excited just isn't the word!!! :D
What's getting you excited at the moment?
Click this link to Follow my blog with Google Friend Connect :)