Saturday 13 October 2012

We're Going Through Changes ♥

Hello lovelies,

I've been a bit of a naughty blogger lately and haven't posted in aaageees! But, I have got a few excuses...1) I now work full time, and my body has found it hard to adjust to the early mornings so I've been absolutely shattered every night, so firstly, not much shopping for new goodies to talk about, and also not much energy to even write or take pictures.. 2) I've been hating on my blog design for a while so I guess I've been avoiding it at the same time. I've changed things up a bit now though and I'm feeling the love for my blog and writing new posts again, so watch this space...I'll be back to normal very soon! I feel a shopping spree coming on...

(I do still exist...)

Love
x

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new job! I too have recently started a full time job and find that blogging is my wind down time :D Looking forward to more posts, now following xxx

    OutsideBeautyInsidehealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeaah good idea, definitely need to chill and wind down after working, although I'm always so tired! Thanks for following lovely, will be posting lots more now :) xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...