Sunday 4 March 2012

Avon Update ♥

So recently I purchased some Avon goodies and as they were my first ever Avon supplies and I'd obviously never tried them before, I thought I'd do an update of how I've got on with them!

The Blemish Mark Treatment - The roll on makes it so easy to apply and it is isn't too drying on the skin when it's rubbed in, but I haven't really been able to see a difference. To be honest, I don't have too many marks on my skin anyway, I just thought this would be good for when I have a breakout and want it to disappear quickly but I've found that the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair is really good for my skin and I really prefer that! As a cheap alternative though I will definitely reach for the Avon when I fancy a little break from the ANR.

Japanese Sake and Rice Refreshing Eye Smoother - Lovely and refreshing but as I said it's more like a serum so I don't feel it soaks in as much as a good moisturiser would do. It does make your eyes feel nice and cool though and less heavy and tired which is a great in the mornings when I need something to wake me up! I would buy this again but it probably won't stop me repurchasing my Clinique 'All about eyes' as well.

Japanese Sake and Rice Luminous Face Treatment - I use this more as a primer as I feel it really smooths the skin which is ideal before applying make up. It isn't too heavy either which is good because although I love feeling like my skin is deeply moisturised I hate when I feel like products are clogging my skin! It has a shiny/glimmering sort of look to it too which does mean it makes your skin look luminous, so on a summers day with a tan, where no foundation is required I think I'd probably use this and nothing else, as it does make the skin look healthy and fresh! I love the smell too - it reminds me of after sun and summer holidays! :)

Nail Experts Strong Results Nail Strengthener - Now I really expected this to be a nail polish and apply a shiny coat, but this is completely different and is more like a treatment for the nails as opposed to a polish! It soaks into the nails and I have to say I have really noticed a difference in the strength of my nails and they haven't been breaking at all! This is something I'm definitely going to continue using as I think (dare I say) it beats my Sally Hanson Diamond Strength which I've been reaching for for years! I would really recommend this as it has really worked for me, and because it's just a treatment, it means you can apply a colour straight on top!


I think I'll definitely be re-purchasing these goodies and trying out some new ones soon! Let me know if you've ever tried Avon and what you thought?

x

4 comments:

  1. Great products- I love Avon and I want to try the nail treatment !
    Jen@www.pret-a-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recommend it definitely :) and it's such a good price too, I think I got it for like £1 or £1.50 or something! Would love to hear your thoughts if you get it too. Thanks for your comment :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really recommend supershock gel liner, arabian glow bronzer, double ended eye pencils and glazewear gloss x

    allthingspretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love avon products especially the makeup products! try some!! by the way feel free to check out mine and follow if you like! thx dear!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...