Saturday 9 June 2012

Back in Business ♥


Hello loveliess, I'm back! My exams are finished and I'm free as a bird (for now anyway). I have so many different posts lined up I couldn't decide what to start off with but then I thought I'd just do a little Instagram post to show you all some of the things I've been up to since my exams and my blog break! 

I'm relatively new to Instagram but I love it, the nosy person inside me loves being able to look at what people are getting up to, and I really enjoy it when bloggers do Instagram posts as I love seeing lifestyle related posts as well as beauty. So here is a little snapshot of what I've been up to since my last post, as well as 4 exams and lots of revision! 


1) Mid-revision treats 2) Face of the night 3) Cocktails with the girls 4) Pimms Royale 5) Estee Lauder goodies 6) OOTN before our meal and new blazer 7) Sisters OOTN 8) Fillet Steak mmm 9) Last night with uni friends 10) Same again 11) Snugburys on the way home 12) Polished it off 13) Jubilee cakes 14) Club Tropicana theme at Pangaea 15) Outside stage at Pangaea festival 16) Day after pizza lunch with the bestie

Are you on instagram? What do you think of instagram posts?

P.s. If you want to follow me on instagram and see my latest updates then feel free :) my username is @zoenaylor1

x

10 comments:

  1. Ah it's such a good feeling finishing exams isn't it?! Looks like you've had a fab time since finishing!

    I've followed you on Instagram, my user is lizinadream :)

    love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, although it's quite scary now to know that my degree is over! Thank youu for the follow, and thanks for the comment :)

      xo

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on finishing exams!! It's such an amazing feeling :)

    Love the jubilee cakes! Enjoy your summer!

    Cx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, oh it really is the best feeling! Haha thanks they were really yummy :)

      Enjoy your summer too :) thanks for you lovely comment!

      xo

      Delete
  3. Hope your exams went okay! :)

    I am on instragram, my user name is daniellecomplin :) and I love instagram posts :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I think they did (hopefully)! Ooh I'll check out yours and thanks for the comment, I'll make sure there's lots more instagram posts in future then :)

      xo

      Delete
  4. So glad you're back! I love seeing lifestyle posts too and it looks like you've had a great time since finishing your exams. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks lovely! I have been having a lovely time yes, celebrating and relaxing! I'll make sure I do more lifestyle posts, I enjoy dong them too! :) thanks for your lovely comment

      Xo

      Delete
  5. Yay Zoe is back! Haha :) Looks like you've been superduper busy baby! I've missed your posts and can't wait for them to be frequently cropping up on my dash.
    Love
    gabriellasofia
    x
    http://hautefuture.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am indeed! :) awh thanks babes I'll be posting as usual now! Thanks for commenting, not long till America for you now! :D

      Xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...