Wednesday 8 February 2012

Mid-Week Treats ♥

Hey lovelies,

Today I was a little bit naughty and went to buy a present but ended up buying some things for myself! I couldn't resist and as we're only half way through the week, I thought I'd treat myself to get me through the next two days of hard work before the weekend. I cleaned out my bedroom a couple of weeks ago and threw away a lot of old jewellery and I'm slowly starting to build up my collection again with lots of beautiful staple pieces. I only went into Outfit for a quick look this afternoon, after lunch with a friend, but when I discovered that Dorothy Perkins had a 'buy one get the other half price' deal on and also an amazing Topshop jewellery sale I couldn't walk out empty handed! I treated myself to a gorgeous ring from Dorothy Perkins which was half price at £3.75 with the necklace I bought as a gift, and a gorge necklace from Topshop at an absolute steal, reduced from £14.50 to £1!!!! It would have definitely been rude not to!


I also snuck the little Barry M eye and lip crayon on there too, even though I actually treated myself to that on saturday from Topshop in London. But I thought I'd give it a little mention as I quite like it so far. I got it to wear as an alternative to my day-to-day brown eyeliner pencil that I wear for my everyday make up, as I heard that wearing a pale colour underneath your eye can make you look more awake and so far so good! It's quite shimmery which was a little weird at first but it actually stays on all day and makes a lovely change to my brown. It's not too harsh either and requires a few layers to build it up, which I like as I can build up the shade as much as I like. You can also wear it as a lip crayon, but I personally don't think I'll be using it for that! (P.S. Sorry the swatch isn't great, it's a really light colour)


Barry M - Shimmering Eye and Lip Crayon -£4.59 with 10% student discount in Topshop - another good price! So I wasn't too naughty and didn't spend too much I suppose :)

What do you think of my treats? Have you treated yourselves to anything new this week?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...