Wednesday 1 August 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #2 ♥

Hey beauties

I haven't done one of these for a while because I've been shopping a fair bit recently but I have my eye on a few things for my next holiday and just general wear at the moment I thought I'd display them all in a little post :).


Left to right: Necklace- Topshop, Dress - Sugarhill Boutique, Skirt - Missguided.co.uk, Playsuit - Missguided.co.uk, Shorts- Missguided.co.uk, Hand chain - Topshop, Blouse - Topshop,  Colour change nail polish - Barry M,  Stacked ring - Topshop, Playsuit - Topshop, Shard ring - Topshop, Peplum top - Topshop, Shoes - Topshop, Skirt - Missguided.co.uk, Shorts - Topshop

Unfortunately I don't think the tiny amount I have in my bank account will stretch to all of these straight away so I think I'll have to pick out some favourites, although I think they're all perfect for my upcoming holiday to Spain at the end of August.

What do you think of my wishlist?

x

2 comments:

  1. Loove the rings and shoes! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stack rings and hand chain are my fave! The shoes are gorge too aren't they, I just bought them in a turquoise colour yesterday, saw them and couldn't resist :P xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...